Monday, August 07, 2006

 
Blue Blue Blue
Most things I did today seemed to have a blue hue to it.

The planter boxes, Joshie and I painted this brilliant blue this afternoon. Though beautiful, not finished yet, Joshie thinks they need more decoration, and who am I to argue!

The ballet slippers I whipped up for my self. I was jealous of the ones for Tyler made from the child slipper pattern I posted about here , So I whipped them up using the wool from my second batch of dyeing. Only one - ask Tyler why, apparently it was giggle and snatch time!

This bookshelf I found on the side of the road this afternoon, with a wash and a coat of the blue paint on the sides that weren't white. It will be great above the chest of drawers in the craft room for those extra storage that all craft rooms need. As soon as I get new storage though, it seems to fill up really quickly, leaving me the need for new storage again - its a vicious cycle.

and I know this is green but I was working on it last night so it doesn't count. My smock top in working - a bit shorter then I would of liked - but it was an opp shop special and I had to take what I could get. From this tute .

Comments:
I LOVE this.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?