Saturday, July 29, 2006

 


I got my spindle in the mail - it came with a small amount of raw wool - which some had been spun on the spindle - no wonder she gave up if she was spinning straight from that!
Very sticky - would have been shawn a million years ago and had a lot of debris. So I gave it a soak and now its drying patiently till I can get something to comb/card it (The photos are the wrong way around the second photo is the first soak). But it means I get to spin dye and knit/crochet from the beginning!
I have some beautiful fabric just waiting to be sewn - if only I could find the time to cut it - I have to cut on the floor and that's just not very Tyler friendly - but IM crossing my fingers for that moment.
I was on craftster and found these adorable lil slippers to crochet and she included the pattern - very extremely cute
Pattern on second page and her blog here
I'll add them to the other 6 things that are already on hooks or needles.

I also have all the ingredients waiting to be made into a cherry pie - just need time now!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?