Tuesday, January 23, 2007

 
School holidays re still in full force and so daily finger painting sessions are keeping us all occupied. Which is fine with me as lately inspiration has been vary rare. I go in my lovely room ( which I need to make use of as soon it turns in to Tylers first bedroom) and stare at all my supplies and I get blanc. Even writing this is leaving me with blankness. Seems I work better under pressure these days - IM hanging out for the new theme on craftsters and I miss try it Tuesdays. So if your reading - give me a theme, even just one word and we will see if we can get it moving along.
I did try paper beads though and made some very beautiful ones, with embossing on some and a thick clear glaze so they were beautiful and shiny, but I sacrificed them to the name of piece, Tyler fell in love with them and he likes to sit down and put them back on the DPNs that they were made on. This can take a whole 15 minutes up, which if you know my Tyler is a big chunk of time for him!!

My lovely pink elephant has arrived from One Red Robin , and His royal majesty has taken over. He is lovely and Im feeling very blessed. I was also ROAKed ( random acts of kindness) by some one at crochetville, and from Texas came THREE new crochet hooks. Perfect timing as my mind starts to wander to a much wanted winter - enough heat already!!

I was tagged by the lovely Miss Violet so
6 WEIRD THINGS ABOUT ME

* stickers, small scrunched up papers ( bus tickets, dockets etc) and lolly wrappers make me want to throw up, I cant concentrate If I see one, my mind is fixated on it, and I have to get someone to remove it, and if I have to touch it I have to wash my hands but its still not enough to remove it from my fingers so I rub my fingers on my pants or a cloth to get rid of what ever sensation is there for at least 20 minutes on and off. I can concentrate on stickers and dockets if they come straight from the person or packet and then put down and not touched, which Josh is grateful for as he likes stickers and sometimes he cant get them off the backing with out ripping.

* My matriarchal side of the family have just about every mental illness covered ( now number one make sense doesn't it ;) ).

*I believe in spirits and aliens ( are we humans pigheaded enough to believe that in all the galaxies etc , we are as smart as it gets!?!)

*I still sometimes get afraid of the dark

*I hate feet, including my own.

* Im terrified of new things, esp the thought of when I have to go back to work, Im afraid cause its unknown. Though a great part of my life is spent trying to get over this.

And now you all have confirmation that I'm mental, but its ok, Im a friendly mental that doesn't bite! I cant think of any one I have to tag, so if you read this, feel free!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?