Tuesday, January 02, 2007

 
Happy new year! Wow, 2007 - anyone else remember how that would sounded so futuristic in the 80's.
This year started of with a bang - actually several, we were lucky enough to have passes to garden island ( a navy base thing) in Sydney - with the most amazing view - plus less crowds and good parking, and we watched the fireworks with glee, But then proceeded to get so lost on the way home that the 40 minute trip - took 3 and a half hours - bet you think Im exaggerating - but Im not - very unfortunately.


This is the year of the Sarah I have decided and its dedicated to not putting my self last. I am pretty special and deserve to feel like it, I wont feel guilty when I buy more material, I will spend time crafting and not feel guilty, try new things, say no, but say yes, and most importantly give my self permission to make mistakes.
Im going to not let what I think other people think of me (which I willing to put money on the they dont think that, it just my own paranoia)

My new year is already showing signs of being lucky - I was lucky enough to win the Pink elephant pillow from One Red Robin .
I am feeling very blessed and cant wait to get my beautiful elephant in the mail.

Comments:
Whoo hoo!!:-) Congrats on winning the pink elephant. And Here's to the Year of Sarah!! That's great to read!!:-) Happy new year! :-)
 
Hello and Happy Year of you!(?) One of my resolutions is to feel NO guilt at sitting here cosied up under a duvet with dd and ds watching old movies, thoroughly enjoying blogs, old and new. I'm just going to have a guilt free strong coffee and doughnut and read the archives of your blog! (My blog will have to wait!)
 
good on you! I try not to feel guilty when buying yarn or material or something for moi!
Corrie:)
 
wow Sarah - I'd be soo excited if I WON something online :O
 
From one Sarah to another Sarah - I say yay for the 'Year of Sarah'

Have a great year!
 
Hi Sarah. I have tagged you, check out my blog for info. Hope you don't mind.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?