Sunday, November 19, 2006

 

This is one of my fav's from the wedding - they were both standing their starring when I snapped it, thinking Ill just get the back of their shirts for show , but I really love it.

Found a sewing group on Eb, so if your reading from their HI ya!, its great to see! Last time I was posting on their I had to ask if there were any sewers as it all seemed to be scrapping - which I cant get in to, but they have their own lil bit now, so I can see the other crafts going on more clearly.
haven't really done much crafting wise - due to my brother taking over the sewing room, got some eyelets and red sparkle felt for another go at that stocking, have a skirt to unpick, half way through a crochet pattern, have few more bits that I want to see etc etc etc. My list keeps getting longer and longer - got some plain shirts for Tj to do dome stenciling for him, and Joshie still wants a pirate ship - but for the life of me I cant draw one I like.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?