Thursday, October 19, 2006

 
Stencilly fun.
The dragon is growing on me, I need to find one to copy as I did him off the top of my head. My pirate sword which Im doing crossed on a tee for Joshie and my birdies.
These are just on scrapp peices of fabric, so once on good ones it should look very fab. I didnt iron the fabric before hand because who can wait to iron when your excited so there is a lil bleeding, also usinga better brush will help that. I used contact paper as no freezer paper and I havent got any copy paper wrappers yet.
Any ideas on what to do with my practice patches?




Comments:
Very Cool. My son loves the dragon. And the birdies and sword also turned out great!! hmm..not sure what you could do with them. I'm sure you'll come up with something!! As we do!! hehe
 
Those stencils are so effective. What about using on library bags, toy or laundry bags. Even wall flags like a mediavel look.
 
hey I love your dragon Sarah!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?