Thursday, October 12, 2006

 
Ok first before I forget - those near Newton, there is an exhibition thing going on called Walking the Streets, where art is shown in the shop windows - now my mumma has a piece in one of them so go find it! Its suitcases made from train tickets - looks better then it sounds.

I have been going back to basics with my stuff, since my mojo has been playing hide and seek with me, I figured to K.I.S.S. might make it come back and it is and I'm having fun playing - new battery for Velma ( the camera) tomorrow.

And before I go I have a dilemma - I'm doing the use what you have in your stash thing ( elopment is in 24 days) BUT spotty has a sale in all its Sydney stores and I want to get fabric paint so I can try the pretend freezer paper but its really copy paper wrapper stenciling, and would like some more felt for this sassy stocking I'm making.
SO do I stick to my guns - or pretend that its a wedding present to my self?

Actually I do have another dilemma - Am I wierd that I name my stuff? ( My favorite name is Frank for the remote control - Frank the zappa - get it? That Still cracks me up!)

Comments:
I would go get what you need while the sale is on. Yes pretend it's a pressie for you. :) I have alot of stash, but sometimes I just don't have what I NEED for a certain project. So I've gotta get more and more and more stash LOL love the name of the remote. Naming the remote weird? Nah..just fun!! :)
 
Ha ha, Frank the Zappa. I am going to tell hubby that I now know his best friend is named Frank.

Also, item has been mailed, may take a few days from Melbourne. Hubby is in Sydney at the moment, and when I asked him if he wanted to post something for me when he got there...he didn't quite go for it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?