Saturday, October 14, 2006

 
Must remember new camera battery...... To show off all the stuff I have been doing. Mummas been a crafting fool!
We have sewed and drawn and LINO printed
- couldn't believe it when I saw it in a local art/craft store!! And stenciled on fabric - and actually love it! I did a bird like shape inspired by the pieces that are found at this wonderful bloggers local oppies , and then drew a pirate sword for Josh - am going to have both of them crossed and drew a dragon - which I think still needs work but Joshie and ROD love it so will stick with it.
I must admit I was nervous about stenciling - had been watching to many reruns of very bad Aussie changing rooms, but It defiantly isn't as daggy as I remember, I had seen fabulous ones on various blogs and on craftster but for some reason I though mine would turn out like on the very bad abovementioned show.

Comments:
Yes, must get camera battery!
I'm hanging out to SEE all these things. You're a clever girl.
 
Oooh..can't wait to see the bird. :) And the dragon and sword one sound awesome!! Yes PLease bring on the PHoto's. LOL Hey could you send me an email.You'll see why. Thanks.
lavenda_angel@yahoo.com.au
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?