Saturday, October 07, 2006

 
I finally started to use those cot sheets I got from the oppies, - there is half a handbag in my craft room as we speak waiting to be constructed. I'm happy with this one so far hope it turns out as well as I envisage - no pics - not cause I'm embarrassed this time but cause it needs new batteries.

I got gipped on a personal swap, - she was looking for children's patterns so I sent her a heap of Top kids mags ( think aussie ottobre in the 90's), she was going to send me some fabric and a few bits an peices, so nadda, zilch zip, the sad thing is though, if she had just told me she couldn't afford to swap I would of sent her one or 2 anyway and just not send them air mail but by boat (it cost $40!).

Comments:
Hi :) Thanks for your comment on my blog. I think I will end making some log cabin cushions with the owl and birdie panels...they would make cute change purses too though. LOL I think I am still undecided. Love that top you made, looks great!! And looking forward to seeing your bag. I usually show pictures of everything I make, even if it's not "Perfect"...as long as I had fun making it!! :) Hey can I put a link on my blog to your blog? I would like to read what your crafting.:)And whoo hoo for hubby taking you to spotlight. I was in spotlight for 2 hours with my partner and son..and they didn't even get annoyed. lol I was shocked. lol
 
I noticed you like orange. If you'd like one of my Orange rectangular cushions as a make up for your mean swap partner-just email me.
 
I don't have your email, but honestly I'd be delighted to give you a cushion, I have several spares of the orange, and the fact that it is going to another fabric lover.
Coryn: jmur6511@bigpond.net.au
 
oh that is bad. I did the Christmas ornament swap thing and missed out on one of mine, it really hurts doesn't it? better luck next time?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?