Thursday, October 19, 2006

 

First and foremost, a huge thank you to Coryn who is such an amazing person, that she after reading about my being jipped ( what is the correct spelling of that!?!) and my love orange, sent me this amazing pillow, I love and adore it and it follows me from room to room. The pillow looks a bit funny cause I had to wrestle it off Tyler who loves it too.

After the good- now the sad




My beautiful bag, which I love and adore and looks fabulous with my jeans, got attacked by the leaking pen bug, just under the kitty, and I couldn't save it. And it was the last of my tawny scrawny lion sheet (remember that golden book?).
It was perfect, I kept it simple so the sheet could show off its wonderful whimsyness, and it had the perfect pocket - one long one for my evil pens and lippy.
Sad day in bagness.

but in good news again (I'm starting to sound like one of those good bad children's books) I look fabulous in the new top I whipped up



So comfy, Its heaven to wear. Ignore bad old white maternity bra showing through. Its made of stretch Tshirt fabric.

Comments:
Oh love the top..looks great!! And that bag is adorable, it's ashame about the pen leak.
 
The top is great. I really like the wide straps too. Gorgeous girl!
 
I love this top! Can I please ask, is it from a pattern? If so, which one??
It looks lovley on you!
 
did you try cheap hairspray on the pen leak? assuming it is ball point pen ink? :-) and failing that how about a couple of yoyo's sewn over the stain? Love the photo of the boys at your wedding!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?