Saturday, August 12, 2006

 
Today a miracle happened, something that hasn't happened in past few days - wait for it..............

I went to the bathroom alone!!!!

Holy cow you say how did that happen? Well I had no sick child clinging off me!! He was better so was sent with his big brother and daddy to watch their cousin play footy, so I had the house alone.
I got to clean (with the top 50 one hit wonders playing loudly in the background, and have hence been singing, boom, boom, boom, lets go back to my room..... all day!)and finally got to make my cherry pie!! Very Yummy!!



I didn't get to do any crafting, but I went to the bathroom alone and that was the best accomplishment that could of happened today!

Comments:
I hear where you are coming from. :) It's one of the things my friend said before my first was born, "You'll never go to the bathroom alone again." So, I guess you are ahead of the game.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?