Thursday, August 10, 2006

 
I'm very angry at photobucket - I finally was able to finish my beautiful green smock top - they have down time for scheduled maintence - well who scheduled that! They didn't run it through me - its bad enough that I played bad mummy to what I now know is a sick child to finish the last bit ( I made him play with his father - which he wasn't happy about and I shut the door on the craft room).
In better news Rod likes it, I knew when I picked up this opp shop special that he wouldn't like the material - but I loved it - it was one of my ugly but beautiful finds. Its true he did grimace when he saw it - but holey moley - he likes it as a top!! Shock of the world!
And in even better news I like it! I'm not always fond of the stuff I make for my self - but ill wear this one with happiness!
For a pic of a work in progress on the smock top see 2 posts down.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?