Wednesday, August 02, 2006

 
Im on a mission to reclaim my lost craftiness. As the depression is deciding whether or not to take a real hold I find I get more restricted in my crafting when she's here, I lose my looseness my freedom and become rigid and strict, I need my creativity back.
Crafting is not a choice for my, its my expressions, its my love, my joy, my angst my fear its my life and if I were to lose that I would morn it like I would morn a child.



The three wooden "glass end caps" are to become our summer planters - salads, herbs and the must needed strawberries shall soon be poring out of them, but not before they have been cleaned and painted - I m thinking blue with white polka dots would be esp purdy.



These are the slippers from the craftser post - see a post or 2 below for details, Im only showing you the close up of the hand dyed wool ( my oceans mystique) because I made them to big (chubba was sleeping when I did them and I didn't want to wake him to try them) and I haven't weaved in ends or made a cute motif to go on them, I was thinking a lil red felt car with nice black wheels. And I was thinking about adjusting the pattern for myself and making ones with ice creams on them - sock/slipper heaven!

I have my orange sherbet on needles waiting to be turned into a lil clutch style purse - I would like to felt it but as it was white I fear that the bleached treatment it got might work against me.

Here Here

And as a Special treat of late, Tyler has been hopping of the breast mid feed giving me a lil round of applause and then resuming feeding. Lets all cheer for Boobas!!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?