Friday, August 11, 2006

 



Excuse my poor tired face - but I had my poor sick boy hanging off me all day and night, I just realized that this is really blurry as well so will take a better photo latter but you get the gist of it.

Today we had to go out and Rod turned to me in the car and said those magic words
"I can take you to spotlight if you want"
This was on a extremely rare day off for him and he said this! I have the worlds best husband!
We had Tyler with us I was trying to be really quick (because he was happy being carried by dad was the easiest trip to spotty ever!!! For the first time in his short life he wasn't going 60 million miles a minute) I spotted some luscious material, and was patting it, thinking I don't really have the money to spend on it, Rod brought me 2 meters of it and another material which he picked out cause he thought it would make a good smock top (and I actually agree)! Then on the way out he said "don't you need more wool, or anything"
I reminded him that he wasn't supposed to help me add to my stash that he was supposed to get angry about it! The man is a crafting womans saint! He said yeah but it makes you happy! I declined this time because I really wanted to get Tyler home, but I cant say I wasn't tempted! He has offered to take me back when I get paid this week to pick up some of the other yummy material I found.

Comments:
Thats love for ya! You gotta love a guy that will encourage you. My husband is pretty much the same. Lucky us!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?