Wednesday, July 12, 2006

 
School holidays and my brother staying in my craft room have seriously dented my crafting - I still have my crochet and knitting but Im longing for the time to dive in and put this with that and that with this and see what I turn up with. I want to dive on to my machine and just sew. Hopefully this will all come back soon.
My crafting is my therapy and Ive needed it of late. It helps to soothe and empty my mind as I cant concentrate on the outside world when these edges need exact matching now can I?


Davy goes tomorrow and Joshie is back to school on Monday. So soon all will return, am now just waiting for those few extra dollars so I can try that cherry pie recipe that is sitting up on my fridge begging to be made.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?