Monday, June 12, 2006

 
The earrings were followed by more earrings and a bracelet, and more work on the doggie,a nd hitting the library for crafty book goodness - which was followed the next day by incredible sickness - I couldn't even sit up to hold my hook. All my big craft plans flew out the window while I layed down and silently tried to die. But thank goodness for Today the long weekend. No crafting got done but we sorted and cleaned out the shed - well Rod did anyway - and we recycled the old cot - which wasn't good enough to use for Tyler (which doesn't matter cause he doesn't us the one we have now - its much more cuddly with mum and dad) the sides are now FABRIC RACKS! It looks really good and I love it!

the big craft show is on in Sydney this coming weekend and I cant wait - I going alone and going to enjoy it. The only thing about these craft shows is I add a hundred new crafts to the long list of the ones I want to try!
I hoping to get a hairpin lace holder and see what other goodies catch my eye.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?