Friday, May 05, 2006

 
Yay - I actually got stuff done today - finished all but the elastic on my pair of pjs - which needed resizing as I made them ....... To Big - but not bad for my first adult wearable, I made them 3/4 as I didn't have enough of that luscious material - but it also allows to me to show off my socks - I have some stunners I love socks - I'm currently wearing some rainbow ones with lil plushie faces on the sides from NZ.

I also made some pants for the Buddha - need to rework the pattern I'm using ( 50c opp shop bargain see below) as they are a bit tight on the hips but they are cute - the material I've got is a bit more suited to jammies but is cute anyway

Also working on my crochet scarf - need more wool - its all done in Eng double crochet as I was just practicing but it was so relaxing I just kept going and the next thing I know I was out of wool.

But I get to spend my voucher at spotlight tomorrow - so new wool, elastic, more material and a partridge in a pair tree here I come. Oh and a battery for the camera so I can show off!


My opp shop bargains - yesterday I got active and decided after dropping Joshie off I would walk in to blackers which takes me past this opp shop I don't normally get to look in unless Rod is going to the music store, and I got bargains - 2 patterns, a sewing book for kids and a TOPKIDS mag including untouched patterns for $3.50!!!!!!!!!! So excited!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?