Tuesday, May 09, 2006

 
There is something that satisfies you deep in the soul when your child wears something you have made. Its a whole new level of providing, one I wasnt sure I was capable of. But I was wrong, It was only a pair of the simplest pants made from a fake cord fleece, but once it was done and he was wearing it - you couldnt tell that I had made them, and they kept him warm and snug. It soothed my soul.

I also finally finished my scarf - though now I think it needs a frill so back to work.
I got lots of ebay craft book goodness through the week so I am deeply involved in dreaming of new projects and I ordered 2 books from Richard ( my local independant bookstore) 300 crochet stitches and the.... HAPPY HOOKER!!! very very excited!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?