Sunday, May 14, 2006

 
ok then
http://muffinfilms.com/index.htm, this just kept Joshie Tyler and myself very involved for a bit - think Im going to try and make Joshie a monster muffin now.

Finished my scarf - decided to just to the same ruffles on both sides so I could move on and not frog - dosnt look that bad! though its a bit thick for a scarf and to skinny for a wrap so its a wrarf! Did Tylers mittens just have to attach them thumbs now - very impressed with my self as I winged it! Go mummy!

Joshie gave me my mothers day prezzies - a bling red ring - its huge! and a lovelly necklace - plus the teddy and mug from the school mothers day stall, my bub has good taste. trying to con Tyler into sleeping so I can make him some more pants and hit the new craft books I got from the library.
My mothers day prez from Rod and TYler was a trip to my big opp shop that I havent been to in years - very disapointing - nothing good no good sheets for material and I sifted through a huge laundry hamoer full of sewing patterns and the only good one was in a size that is impossible for me after second baby syndrome! But we got a new (old saucepan), a seasme street big bird working lamp an da old craft book.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?