Saturday, May 27, 2006

 
My to do list for tomorrow

Make malteasers fudge slice ( from the weight watchers cookbook) - BUY replacement malteasers!!
Sew together the pair of pants that have been cut out and pinned for the past week for TJ, and cut out pin and sew another one.
Sew closed and add flap to my hook case
Sew in lining to my crocheted handbag (see happy hooker in bloom - but with a really nice freehand flower by moi!)
Finish crochet pound puppy
Wash clothes
Make sequined fruit to go in the pasta basket that needs fixing before challenge ends - oh and figure out how to make a banana - need more green pom poms for grapes
Downloads digi photos and take photo of green project for may
Make fruit pincushion

Can everyone say - yeah right. I have buckleys - but Rod will take Tj to visit Nan and pop while he changes the oil so I might be able to get a bit done.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?