Wednesday, May 10, 2006

 
I did my ruffles on one side - just did dc in the same hole 6 times, except I think it looks to poufy so ill try the other side with only four and then frog one or the other.

froggging makes me nervous, I dont know why - any work is progress and it makes me sad.

I was thinking it would look good in a black wool with a skull and cross bones with a bottom frill. This frill addiction is scaring me, Im not normally a frilly girl.


Money tomorrow so battery, and then you can see the simpleness of it all ( I cant wait till I get good).

Mum was reminding me of an art project she did when she crochet dental dams and diaprhrams ( must get piccies off her to scan in). I had for gotten about those ones, I remember the thornes covering the womans tools and the embroidered dispossable pads with all the mens words - ie menstration etc - the most.
But the thing that sticks out in my mind about mums work was listening to an interview with her on the radio where this woman kept calling her work c*nt art.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?