Sunday, May 21, 2006

 
Frog it, you just have to frog it, frog it real good!
The moral of this story - never ever crochet in the half dark - hole in your bedroom to help keep you up, while you have 2 seven year olds taking over the lounge room ( and staying up ridiculously late!!)
RIP handbag, may you carry all the junk you need in heaven.
But in other crafty news - I cant make a bannana and im in love with gold spray paint.


For a while there have been 2 pug puppy's at the pet store and each time I go past they would break my heart - the only things that stopped me taking them home is the against pet stores, no money and Rod didn't want pugs. I think they desperately wanted to come home with me and be called Priscilla and petunia and wear tutus and princess outfits. Now don't get me wrong I've never had this type of Paris fetish before, but it struck, now they have gone and I miss them.

Today we had one of those beautiful nothing out of the ordinary days that was just lovely - though it started really early (why is the rule of sleep overs that now matter how late you stay up, you have to get up when the sunrises?) we cleaned, played, crafted, watched movies, read and had fun - but it feels like it was the best day ever.

Oh and more news - people have brought the dead mans house! Though I keep wondering if they knew that he was in there for a few days or if they knew about it at all. ( for those not in the know - last septish the police knocked on our door, they were door knocking (sorry that was obvious), The man across the culdesac had been found dead by the neighbor's and had been for a few days. It was and still is very sad - he had no one to miss him. that breaks my heart.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?