Monday, April 24, 2006

 
Ever since it happened (see my live journal http://js-mummy.livejournal.com/92073.html) I have an unsatiable urge to crate to craft to cook - maybe its just my leaving my mark on the earth for my boys. So I have been - this weekend home made thick veggie soup, 2 softies ( a creature of my own making and a stuff up) part of Joshie ninja library bag - (waiting for interfacing to finsh), a half finished pinata for Joshies birthday, i ripped put a lining on a bag I had sewen inside out ((idiot!) but then got depressed by that bag and ignored it) and trying to think of what to put in a care package for my sister - she has always had a thing for piggys but the winging it piggy pattern I did was a disaster - photos to come Tyler has hidden the cord - and since her kitten is over here (named agvin even though its a girl?!?!) I was going to put a kitty in there but the pointy kitten pattern I want to use wont upload - damn PDF files!!!!!!!!! I miss my sister England is so frickening far away and Im to lazy to walk there - plus the whole ocean might get in the way!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?